Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bend Real Estate Market Leveling Off


The  real estate market in Bend Oregon is leveling off after an impressive come back from the great recession.  Price increases have finally started to slow down as well as multiple offers which were common last year and early in 2013.


I partly judge our market by the amount of activity I have on my web site.  By using Google Analytics I can see the number of "hits" I get on my real estate web site.  Earlier this summer I was getting over 200 hits a day.  40% of those hits were first time buyers.  Now I'm averaging around 100 hits a day and 36% are first time buyers.

Select neighborhoods like: Awbrey Butte, Awbrey Glen, Broken Top,  and Northwest Crossing continue to show strong buyer interest.  Granted our marketing efforts are higher in these neighborhoods than some others.  One of the areas that's starting to show increased sales and buyer interest is Tetherow.

Tetherow is an exclusive neighborhood on Century Drive on the way to Mount Bachelor and the high lakes of the Cascade mountains.  It features a gated quality golf course community, club house, restaurant and the owners have plans for a hotel and town homes.

Even though the market is leveling off there are plenty of opportunities for buyers to find the home of their dreams.  Interest rates are at very attractive levels which may not be seen for a long time coming.  Bend is highly desired place to live and will only continue to grow.

If you are looking for an experienced broker to help you find a home in Bend feel free to contact me.  I have raised my family here and have been selling quality homes since 1981.

1 comment:

baliski said...

click here to find out more replica bags online why not try this out Fendi Dolabuy read here replica louis vuitton