Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bend Oregon-A Great Place to Live

People keep moving to Bend because it's a great place to live. I went fishing at Lake Billy Chinook Sunday. It was over 60 degrees and beautiful. We saw one Golden Eagle and several Bald Eagles. The fish weren't bitting but it was a great day to be out.

Last month I had a nice retired couple from Colorado here looking at moving here. They are fly fisherman and I'm betting they will be living here next year. Yesterday I met a man from California and it looks like he will be moving here with his wife and 3 children.

Bend has so many different things to offer people will always want to move here. Here is a little virtual tour of Bend I put together. Enjoy!
Link to Bend Virtual Tour http://www.distinctivehometours.com/tour.asp?tour=BendOregon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't agree more! Bend is a fabulous place to live!
CJ